Monday, December 5, 2011

The Brighter Side of Life

Today is a day of mixed feelings. I was looking forward to working as a stylist for India Resort Fashion Week being held at Grand Hyatt, Goa. However, guess it wasn't meant to be as I couldn't take a break from my new job.
On the brighter side, one opportunity lost is another opportunity gained as I wouldn't been here sharing my thoughts with you guys right here, right now, would I !!!
This blog is something i've been meaning to start for quite some time now.....
Hope you guys like it

Also, do visit the official website of India Resort Fashion Week (http://www.irfw.in/) which will be showcasing the finest collection of swim, luxury, lounge and resort wear.




Check out my casual chic outfit of the day and let me know what you think of it !!!




White frilly top- Designed by me
 Blue pants-Oobe
Monogram bag-Esbeda
Golden belt-Hill Road
Golden diamante chappals- La Judi

P.S- Excuse the poor quality of the pic which is a result of too much of cropping                       
(Picture courtesy Roshni Bhavnani) 
and Sneha Singla...have a gr8 time at IRFW.

xoxo....S

3 comments:

  1. Thnx sangeeta :*
    ....the top is actually designed and stitched by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe...it was awesome fun..missed you :)

    ReplyDelete