Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Casual Day


A dress says a lot about the kind of person you are
Your personal style reflects your nature, mood and your current state of mind

Today, I was feeling calm...happy and content
(Reason: It was my day off from work and I got to spend some time with my BFF Varsha Punwani )

So, I chose this cute polka dotted Anita Dongre dress and paired it with my bright yellow wedges and multi-colour beads to add the right amount of colour into the outfit.







My self made denim clutch with colourful buttons



My Flower and pearl ring goes very well with the embroidery of the dress



Big dial watches...cant do without them !!!



Polka Dotted Dress- AND by Anita Dongre
Bright Yellow Wedges-MAG shoes
Multi Bead Necklace- ONLY
Denim Button Clutch-Saloni Dubey (Self -made)
Blue Metal Watch- Giordano
Rings- Ebay
Polka Dotted Bangle- Gifted



Photographs courtesy- Varsha Punwani....(You're the Best)
Till we meet again.....
XOXO....S





No comments:

Post a Comment