Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas on my Mind !!!






 Chistmas eve was oh!!..So beautiful

Went to the mall yesterday, and as soon as I entered, 
I was sky-rocketed into a different world altogether

One that was full of snowflakes, igloos, penguins...et all
(It's a big thing for me..even though it wasn't all real.. 
as we don't get to experience it all in India, especially Mumbai)

 For this wonderful evening, I chose to don the colours of Christmas,
Red ...White ....and Green !!!!




















6 comments:

  1. Nice post! Merry Christmas!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures!!

    Vintage and Fairy Tale Magazine
    http://www.stylehuntermag.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks magical indeed. =) Great pictures.

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comments!! I'm so happy that someone from Mumbai have read my blog. I've been checking yours and you are such a beauty!
    xo,Clochet.

    www.clochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seasons Greetings everyone...

    Thank you for appreciating my work...

    @the bookness.. Thanks for stopping by my blog ..I will definitely visit your blog too

    @clochet.. Thank you for the lovely compliments . You have an amazing blog and I have become your ardent follower

    ReplyDelete