Saturday, January 28, 2012

Messy...just the way I like it !!!





 
I am totally tripping over messy hair and pleated pants right now 
for me, its the easiest and most comfortable look to carry
Here I styled my hair (...rather just rolled it up) into a messy half bun
wore my baggy yet skinny pants with stud details 
and the oldest Tee I own (The t-shirt is nearly 7 yrs old...and i still love it !!!)
 a dash of all my favourite accessories..funky flip flops and ....
voila ...we get a comfy casual and laid back look!

Grey and black is an amazing combination and you can never ever go wrong with that
all you need to spice it up a little is a pop of colour
like my neon green beads...

What would you choose to wear for a comfy laid back look ???










Black tee- Shoppers Stop
Pleated pants with stud and bow detail- Darjeeling
Star mirrored necklace + Buckled words cuff- Ebay
Silver stars ring- Ola silver jewellry
Silver heart and flowers charm bracelet- Gifted
Neon beads- Local train
Heart and Bones flip flops- Hill Road

Photographs courtesy- Suhani Dubey
XOXO......S










2 comments:

  1. Simple but very pulled together. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. nice hairstyle.. u look awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete