Saturday, February 18, 2012

Goodies....





Everyone loves to be pampered....and I am no different!!
So, when my elder sister Suhani took me out on a surprise shopping spree..I was over the moon..

Being the girly kind of girls that we are..we ended up buying mostly clothes and shoes...


Here you can see ...
1. Electric blue batwing top
2. White scarf cum waistcoat cum hoodie...love how versatile this piece is
3.White Bow top
4.White dress with neon coloured  butterflies...this one is my favourite pick


This is the one of the most adorable print I own...cute ain't it !!!
 
Neon is the next big trend this spring...
Go on and stock up on anything and everything in neon shades


 L'Oreal Absolut Repair shampoo and conditioner
Sweet Berry by H2O....the most amazing body lotion ever..smells like heaven


The most comfy lace-up shoes from Metro ...feel like sleeping in them too..


Another hot favourite of mine is this super-cute pair of butterfly jelly flip-flops
available in pink here 


Funky Zebra striped canvas shoes to spice up an otherwise plain outfit


Which items did you like the best ???

4 comments: