Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Affair with "Bows" !!!



There are a few selected things in this world that give me wobbly knees
And "Bows" ..are definitely one of them !!!

I like bows in all shapes ...colours ...and sizes..
Oh Yes I know.....I'm such a Girly type girl..blah..blah blah..

But whatever, these pretty little things continue to fascinate me till date
So when I spotted this cowl top with a maxi-bow, there was no thinking twice!!!
I just had to make it mine..

Now I'm a proud owner of this gorgeous top 
 



Cowl top with maxi bow- Hill Road
Silver charm bracelet- Gifted

xoxo....S





3 comments:

  1. I love bows as well :) they are so simple, so timeless!
    You look really cute ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the sweet compliments..
      And yes bows are definitely timeless...

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the bow.

    www.hellopretty.net

    ReplyDelete